The essay is embedded with the main examination and the marks allotted for it is 250 marks as it plays a crucial for the final selection.
Never to forget anyone can expertise on essay as it does not have a source of definitive information and syllabus as such. But one can understand the demand for essay topics by looking into previous year’s question papers.
It is very simple one should know how to mesmerize the reader with your essay, make him fall in love with your essay show him different dimensions, create a storyline, add flavors with realistic facts never lose connectivity, content should be demanding undivided attention from the reader, your essay should speak about your personality, your strong understanding to the topic, your unbiased ending and make him feel its best essay ever.
But How Will You Do All This?
- Regular essay test in a Controlled Environment.
- Use an art of extraction from general studies and current affairs and write your essay with no need for other sources.
- Don’t be biased on any issue
- Don’t be judgemental
- Practice every day an essay topic and you will fit it into your perfect strategy of essay writing.
Standard Essay Format Outline:
- Creative opening to catch attention, background information.
- Preview MAIN points.
- Paragraph 1: main idea and supporting details.
- Paragraph 2: Helps in transitions and strengthens the topic.
- Paragraph 3: using the same format more paragraphs were created.
- Restate the statement.
- Relating conclusions to the opening of the essay is very important.